An innovative laser navigation robotic vacuum cleaner with 2000Pa X 2 suction power - perfect for pet hair.
- Twin-Turbine Technology: Each turbine offers 2000 Pa of suction power, increasing overall airflow by 80% so your house can go back to looking its best. Clean up to 57.6%* more pet hair with the immense power of the Twin Turbines. *When compared to a single-turbine robotic vacuum.
- iPath™ Laser Navigation: By intelligently memorising your house environment, RoboVac can quickly build a virtual map to follow for the most efficient cleaning route, without needing you to manually map it out.
- AI.Map™ 2.0 Technology: Guided by intelligently-generated, multi-floor maps, RoboVac will know where it's cleaning, whether it's on the first floor, in the basement, or in the attic. Customize cleaning areas, no-go zones, and more via the app.
- UltraPack Dust-Compression: The sheer force at which the dust is sucked in will tightly pack the dust box, increasing volume utilization rate by 127% and decreasing the number of trips you need to take to empty it.
- You're in Charge: Control RoboVac via the app. Select rooms to clean, no-go zones, view maps, see how much your RoboVac has cleaned, and more.
- What You Get: RoboVac X8, Charging Base, Power Adapter, Cleaning Tool, 2 x Side Brushes, Additional Filter, 5 x Cable Ties, Owner's Manual, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Information
Two turbines, each generating up to 2000Pa of intense suction, efficiently increases cleaning power.
Pet Hair Magnet
Clean up to 57.6% more pet hair with the immense power of the Twin Turbines. The 80% increase in airflow reduces entanglement on the roller brush for more efficient vacuuming around the house.
Get a Boost
With BoostIq Technology, suction power automatically increases in just 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed, such as when changing levels from hard floor to a rug.
Clean Smarter, Not Harder
By intelligently memorising your house environment, RoboVac can quickly build a virtual map to follow for the most efficient cleaning route, without needing you to manually map it out.
Guided by AI.Map™ Technology 2.0, intelligently-generated, multi-floor maps, RoboVac X8 Series knows exactly where it's cleaning, whether it's on the first floor, in the basement, or in the attic.
UltraPack Dust-Compression Technology increases the dust box volume ultilization rate by 127%*, so more dust can be collected than ever before. With dust compacted so tightly, less will fly around when it's time to empty the dust box. *When compared with RoboVac 30C in the eufy lab
Putting in the Hours
It works hard so you don't have to. Running for up to 180 m², the ultra-long runtime supports RoboVac X8 Series as it completes its floor duties across the house.
What's in the Box
RoboVac X8, Charging Base, Power Adapter, Cleaning Tool, 2 x Side Brushes, Additional Filter, 5 x Cable Ties, Owner's Manual, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Information
We ship same/next day wherever possible.
If there are any problems one of our customer service agents will contact you immediately.
Purchases inside Australia under $99.00 incur a flat $9.95 postage cost.
Free shipping for all orders over $99.00.
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from us. To assist you, we have set out below some key points that you should know:
Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Change of Mind Returns:
Please choose carefully as refunds are not provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the goods cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.
Returns in General:
In general, you may need to return a product that is purchased from us for any number of reasons. We understand and in order to obtain any remedy from us, You must provide us with proof of purchase which may include a receipt or invoice we issued, or bank/credit card statement where the amount shown directly corresponds with the purchase price of the product. If we cannot be satisfied that you purchased the product from us, then we may not accept your product for return.
Any request for a product return or refund must be made within 14 days of receiving your order and be submitted via email to email@example.com. Please include your repair/invoice/sale number, product description and information for return. We will get in touch to discuss your refund request.
Refunds are done only to the payment method used to purchase the original item.
You are responsible for the costs of returning goods to us (except in the case of goods sent out incorrectly). Return postage of products is not refundable unless the product is deemed faulty. Any goods returned are Your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please ensure You package Your return appropriately to prevent any damage to the items or boxes. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us damaged, lost in transit or returned in error.
In the event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable, non-original or non-resellable condition, we may refuse your return request and have to send the product back to you at your expense and/or charge a restocking fee of up to 30%. Depending on the carrier You use, please send us an email with tracking information so we can keep an eye on it from our end.
When returning goods to us, please ensure it is in the original packaging along with a copy of Your order/invoice/receipt, name, address, phone number, email address, and a short description detailing the reason for your return, and send it to the following address:
Robot Specialist Returns
PO BOX 17
Carnegie, VIC, 3163