iRobot Roomba 630 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner *REFURBISHED*
All refurbished products come with a 3 month product warranty and come with:
- New Filter
- New Main Brushes
- New Side Brush
- New Battery
- Roomba 630 Robot Vacuum (Refurbished)
- Home Base Charging Station & Power Cord
- Spare Filter
- Spare Side Brush
Designed to handle pet fur, hair and other fibres, the iRobot Roomba 630 Vacuum Cleaning Robot gives you clean floors at the push of a button. Using a patented, three-stage cleaning system, Roomba vacuums carpets, tile, laminate and hardwood for you. AeroVac™ Technology and a new brush design maximize cleaning results, with less hair remaining tangled on bristles and a more evenly filled bin.
- Vacuums dirt, dust, hair and debris from your carpets, hardwood, tile and laminate floors
- Automatically adjusts to different floor surfaces as it moves through your home
- Uses iAdapt® Responsive Navigation Technology to clean more of your room, more thoroughly
- Makes multiple passes over every section of floor
- Cleans under and around furniture and along wall edges
- Goes under bed skirts and curtains
- Avoids stairs and other drop-offs
- Follows walls to ensure the most thorough floor coverage possible
- Navigates through cords, carpet fringe and tassels
- Uses Dirt Detect to find dirtier areas and spend more time cleaning them
- Returns to its Home Base™ to dock and recharge between cleanings
- Specially designed to better handle pet fur, hair and other fibers
- Optimized airflow pulls hair off Roomba’s brushes and guides it to the back of the AeroVac bin, allowing it to fill more evenly and requiring you to empty it less often. This bin also holds more debris than previous Roomba generations.
- Improved brush design and optimized airflow means more hair is pulled off Roomba’s brushes and into the AeroVac bin. Less hair on the brushes means Roomba can clean for longer and provide a more thorough cleaning.
If your product is in stock it will be shipped same/next day where possible.
If there are any problems one of our customer service agents will contact you immediately.
Purchases inside Australia under $99.00 incur a flat $9.95 postage cost.
All purchases over $99.00 are free shipping.
New Zealand customers incur a flat $14.95 shipping fee