All refurbished products come with a 6 month product warranty and come with:
- New Filter
- New Main Brushes
- New Side Brush
- New Battery
- Roomba 870 Robot Vacuum (Refurbished)
- Home Base Charging Station & Power Cord
- Spare Filter
- Spare Side Brush
- iRobot Roomba 870 Full Specifications
The AeroForce Performance Cleaning System
AeroForce uses three technologies to deliver the ideal balance of vacuum suction and debris extraction.
- Ideal for homes with pets and allergy sufferers, Roomba 880 traps dirt, particulates and allergens into a sealed, HEPA-filtered bin.
- Tangle-Free AeroForce Extractors: Dual extractors grab and break down dirt and debris from any floor type with no hair tangles for you.
- Airflow Accelerator: Creates a sealed channel that concentrates airflow, drawing in more debris.
- High-Efficiency Vacuum: Provides a 5X improvement in air power than previous Roomba generations.
Roomba 870 automatically adjusts between floor types
- Hardwood and laminate floors.
- The spinning side brush cleans dirt from wall edges.
Roomba 870 Opertation
- Roomba 870 automatically returns to its home base to dock and recharge.
- Scheduling, the Roomba 870 can be preset up to seven times per week.
iAdapt® Responsive Navigation Technology
- Finds Dirt And Debris: With Dirt Detect Series 2, Roomba uses optical and acoustic sensors to find dirt and perform concentrated cleaning.
- Cleans Like You Would: The Persistent Pass Cleaning Method employs a back-and-forth cleaning pattern to apply elbow grease in areas where it senses excessive dirt.
- Vacuums Along Wall Edges: Roomba uses Wall-Following Technology to clean right up to wall edges.
- Won't Get Tangled: Anti-Tangle Technology keeps Roomba from getting stuck on cords and carpet fringe.
- Won't Fall Down Stairs: Cliff-detection sensors allow Roomba to avoid stairs and other drop-offs.
- Won't Damage Furniture: The molded, soft-touch bumper cushions the contact between Roomba and furniture, walls and other objects.
- Pushes Past Soft Obstacles: Light-Touch Bumper Technology accurately discerns soft barriers from solid barriers, allowing Roomba to go under curtains, bed skirts and couch skirts.
We ship same/next day wherever possible.
If there are any problems one of our customer service agents will contact you immediately.
Purchases inside Australia under $99.00 incur a flat $9.95 postage cost.
Free shipping for all orders over $99.00.
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from us. To assist you, we have set out below some key points that you should know:
Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Change of Mind Returns:
Please choose carefully as refunds are not provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the goods cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.
Returns in General:
In general, you may need to return a product that is purchased from us for any number of reasons. We understand and in order to obtain any remedy from us, You must provide us with proof of purchase which may include a receipt or invoice we issued, or bank/credit card statement where the amount shown directly corresponds with the purchase price of the product. If we cannot be satisfied that you purchased the product from us, then we may not accept your product for return.
Any request for a product return or refund must be made within 14 days of receiving your order and be submitted via email to email@example.com. Please include your repair/invoice/sale number, product description and information for return. We will get in touch to discuss your refund request.
Refunds are done only to the payment method used to purchase the original item.
You are responsible for the costs of returning goods to us (except in the case of goods sent out incorrectly). Return postage of products is not refundable unless the product is deemed faulty. Any goods returned are Your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please ensure You package Your return appropriately to prevent any damage to the items or boxes. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us damaged, lost in transit or returned in error.
In the event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable, non-original or non-resellable condition, we may refuse your return request and have to send the product back to you at your expense and/or charge a restocking fee of up to 30%. Depending on the carrier You use, please send us an email with tracking information so we can keep an eye on it from our end.
When returning goods to us, please ensure it is in the original packaging along with a copy of Your order/invoice/receipt, name, address, phone number, email address, and a short description detailing the reason for your return, and send it to the following address:
Robot Specialist Returns
PO BOX 17
Carnegie, VIC, 3163