Neato Botvac D3 Pro Connected Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
The Botvac D3 Pro Connected is the perfect cleaning companion for apartments and smaller homes. It features LaserSmart™ mapping and navigation which continuously scans and maps each room. By doing so, Botvac D3™Pro is able to clean quickly and efficiently while providing the most thorough coverage. The main brush works great on all surfaces and is 70% larger than those round robots1 providing an incredible clean. Plus, the ultra performance filter, captures dust and allergens too tiny to see. Once the robot is done, see where the robot has cleaned on the Neato app.
Why Botvac D3 Pro Wifi Enabled Robot Vacuum?
- Get the most thorough cleaning coverage with LaserSmart mapping and navigation.
- Set virtual No-Go Lines around places you want your robot to avoid, like pet bowls or a pile of toys.
- The ultra performance filter captures up to 99% of tiny dust mites and allergens as small as 10 microns.
- D-shape design gets into corners round robots can’t
- Perfect for cleaning on any surface - hardwood, carpet or tile
- Get up to 60 minutes of battery life*, perfect for an apartment or home. Plus, use quick boost charging to help finish the job fast.**
- Easily control your robot from your phone, smartwatch, Amazon Echo, and Google Home.***
* Tested in Neato’s lab on a combination of hard floors and carpet
** Saved floor plan required
*** Feature supported in select countries.
What's in the Box
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Enabled Robot Vacuum
- Charge Base
- Combo Brush
- Ultra High Performance Filter
- Boundary Marker (2M)
- Brush and Filter Cleaning Tool
- Australian Power Cord
1 Year Robot Specialist Warranty
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS A DIRECT IMPORT PRODUCT
What does that mean?
This is an International version which is a brand new, genuine product. For our customer's convenience we have replaced the international power cord with an Australian power cord.
We handle your warranty in exactly the same manner that you would normally receive with this product and come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
Why Direct Import?
We have actively monitored the market, both from an external perspective and as one of the biggest independent robotics repairers in Australia and have seen where some distributors are letting down their customers. We know we can provide a better post-purchase experience than is been had and are happy to take up the privilege and responsibility of doing so.
We have and continue to prove that our customer always comes first, whether with a new product, refurbished or direct import product, we strive to provide the best service possible, which is proved in our consumer reviews.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
If your product is in stock it will be shipped same/next day where possible.
If there are any problems one of our customer service agents will contact you immediately.
Purchases inside Australia under $99.00 incur a flat $9.95 postage cost.
All purchases over $99.00 are free shipping.
New Zealand customers incur a flat $14.95 shipping fee