LIMITED TIME OFFER - USE CODE "MAXVFORME" AT CHECKOUT AND GET $100 OFF!
* Official Australian Roborock Stock
Comes with an official Roborock AU power cord, 1-year Roborock Australia Warranty
- Obstacle Avoidance: ReactiveAI 2.0 Obstacle avoidance uses a camera for hazard recognition, with an LED for recognition in dark rooms for accurate obstacle recognition in day or night.
- Real-Time Video Call: Video call to anywhere in your home through your robot. See who you are talking to, and hear them too.
Real-Time Video Call
Video call to anywhere in your home through your robot. See who you are talking to, and hear them too.
Built for Security and Privacy
ReactiveAI 2.0 does not save a single image. No images saved means no images to lose. Not only that, S7 MaxV is certified as a safe, smart home product by TUV Rheinland and also meets ETSI EN 303 645 cyber security standards.
- Powerful Suction with Precision Navigation: Clean extra deeply with a maximum suction of 5100Pa in Max+ mode, and get maximum coverage with precision LiDAR navigation.
Sonic Vibration Technology
Sonic Vibration Technology mops at up to 3000* cycles per minute to shift dry stains that traditional robot mops may leave behind.
Mop Floors and Vacuum Carpets in One Go
Mop floors and vacuum carpets in one clean with the auto-lifting VibraRise mop. The mop lifts* automatically when a carpet is detected to prevent dragging a dirty mop across clean floors.
* Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer. The term relates to the integrated mop module being able to be driven to produce high-speed reciprocating vibration of up to 3000 times/min, i.e. up to a frequency of 50Hz which is within a “sonic” range (20 to 20,000Hz).
* Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, the mop module can be lifted up to 5mm.
* Automatic mop lifting is only suitable for low-pile carpets no higher than 4mm.
- Avoiding the Unknown: Equipped with 3D Structured Light obstacle sensing, unknown obstacles are accurately identified and avoided.
- Sonic Vibration Technology: Mop effectively with sonic mopping that scrubs at up to 3000 cycles per minute to shift dried on stains.
- Mop Floors and Vacuum Carpets in One Go: Mop more effectively with sonic vibration technology. The mop lifts automatically when a carpet is detected to mop floors and vacuum carpets in one run.
Tackle Stains and Messes Effortlessly
Precision LiDAR navigation accurately maps your home and makes all smart features possible, from virtual No-Go Zones, to Multi-Level Mapping and more.
5100 Pa Intense Suction
Clean extra deeply with a maximum suction of 5100Pa* in Max+ mode, and get maximum coverage with precision LiDAR navigation.
180 mins Runtime
Get up to 180 minutes of runtime in one clean, enough to tackle most homes.
* Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using Max+ mode with a full battery. Actual results may vary according to the home environment.
- Multi-Directional Floating Brush: Multi-plane floating brush keeps the brush close to the floor on uneven surfaces for better agitation.
- Clean Your Way: Understand your home better with 3D Mapping, and tailor your cleaning with multi-level mapping, room specific settings, No-Go Zones, No-Mop Zones and more.
- Voice Control: Start a clean, change settings and more with the power of your voice.
Customizable Cleaning with Comprehensive App Control
- Automatically recognizes up to 4 levels for efficient navigation. And now, you can view your home with a 3D map.
- Using your furniture, S7 MaxV automatically recognizes bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, and bathrooms and will recommend the right amount of suction power and scrubbing intensity for each room.
- With adjustable suction power, vibration speed, and cleaning sequencing, you get the clean you want. Use virtual No-Go Zones, Invisible Walls, and No-Mop Zones to stop your robot from where you don't want it to go. Schedule your clean by time, sequence, and rooms. Bring the most intelligent and thoughtful cleaning experience.
* Only support 2.4G WiFi.
Roborock S7MaxV, Robot Vacuuming Made Even Easier.
Avoiding the Unknown
Equipped with 3D Structured Light obstacle sensing, unknown* obstacles are accurately identified and avoided.
Ultrasonic Carpet Detection
Accurately identifies carpets and tells the robot to lift the mop, turn around, or keep mopping the carpet.
Start a clean, change settings and more with the power of your voice. Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and Siri Shortcuts support.
Multi-Directional Floating Brush
Multi-plane floating brush keeps the brush close to the floor on uneven surfaces for better agitation.
*Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, S7 MaxV can see and bypass objects down to as small as 5cm (2in) wide, and 3cm (1.1in) tall. Recognition accuracy may vary depending on environmental factors.
- Retail box Dimensions: 19.02×15.51×5.87 inches
- Box Weight: 15.65 lbs
- Robot Weight: 13.9 inches width x 3.8 inches high
- Robot Dimensions: 10.36 lbs
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Roborock S7 MaxV Robot Vacuum with Sonic Mopping - Black
- 1 x Charger and Australian cord
- 1 x Dustbin Box
- 1 x Washable HEPA filter
- 1 x Electric Water Tank
- 1 x VibraRise Mop Cloth Mount
- 1 x VibraRise Mop Cloth
- 1 x English User Manual
- 1 x Mobile App Guide
1 Year Australian Warranty
Is this the official Australian version? Yes it is, we are official Roborock stockists
Is it covered by Roborock warranty or Robot Specialist? It is covered by Roborock Australian warranty, we are happy to assist you in the event of warranty or you are welcome to deal direct with Roborock.
Does it come with a Roborock Australia plug? Yes it does (in the box).
Are the parts you sell genuine Roborock parts? Yes we do, we stock the largest range of Roborock parts in Australia.
Still have questions? Send us an email, call us or chat for more information.
We ship same/next day wherever possible.
If there are any problems one of our customer service agents will contact you immediately.
Purchases inside Australia under $99.00 incur a flat $9.95 postage cost.
Free shipping for all orders over $99.00.
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from us. To assist you, we have set out below some key points that you should know:
Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Change of Mind Returns:
Please choose carefully as refunds are not provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the goods cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.
Returns in General:
In general, you may need to return a product that is purchased from us for any number of reasons. We understand and in order to obtain any remedy from us, You must provide us with proof of purchase which may include a receipt or invoice we issued, or bank/credit card statement where the amount shown directly corresponds with the purchase price of the product. If we cannot be satisfied that you purchased the product from us, then we may not accept your product for return.
Any request for a product return or refund must be made within 14 days of receiving your order and be submitted via email to email@example.com. Please include your repair/invoice/sale number, product description and information for return. We will get in touch to discuss your refund request.
Refunds are done only to the payment method used to purchase the original item.
You are responsible for the costs of returning goods to us (except in the case of goods sent out incorrectly). Return postage of products is not refundable unless the product is deemed faulty. Any goods returned are Your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please ensure You package Your return appropriately to prevent any damage to the items or boxes. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us damaged, lost in transit or returned in error.
In the event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable, non-original or non-resellable condition, we may refuse your return request and have to send the product back to you at your expense and/or charge a restocking fee of up to 30%. Depending on the carrier You use, please send us an email with tracking information so we can keep an eye on it from our end.
When returning goods to us, please ensure it is in the original packaging along with a copy of Your order/invoice/receipt, name, address, phone number, email address, and a short description detailing the reason for your return, and send it to the following address:
Robot Specialist Returns
PO BOX 17
Carnegie, VIC, 3163