Phone / Service Enquiries:
1300 697 049
of Robotic Products & Accessories
from our Melbourne Warehouse
on Google Reviews
dispatch with tracking
Some signs that your robot could benefit from a thorough service include one or more of the following
– Not picking up like it previously has
– Running for limited periods of time
– Beeping continuously
– Error codes coming up
– Not charging, turning on or returning to dock
– Making loud, clunky noises or running in circles
We recommend having your unit serviced approximately every twelve months depending on several factors including:
– Dirt and dust levels
– Sensitive sufferers in the home
– Pets and pet hair
– Environmental factors including dust levels
– Frequency of use
Robot cleaner service involves the following:
– Disassembly of cleaner– Rebuilding of cleaning head module
– Cleaning, re-lubrication and testing of gearboxes and brushdrives
– Cleaning of left, right and front wheels
– Cleaning of sensors throughout the cleaner
– Cleaning of brushes
– Cleaning of front bumper and drop sensors
– Complete rebuild and clean of dust bin
– Running battery through charge cycles to improve run time
– Extensive testing on hard and soft floor coverings to ensure functionality
– Testing in compliance with Australian/New Zealand Standard (AS/NZS 3760)
– Repair/replacement of parts
*Please note any additional parts or repairs will incur an extra cost. This will be discussed and explained prior to commencement of service and will require a written go-ahead.
The general turnaround time for repair/service can be anywhere between 7-10 business days for quotation, with a few day further for repair and testing. Delays can occur in the event of parts availability and increased workloads and backlog, however we understand how important a cleaner is to your home and stress our commitment to ensuring you are without your cleaner for as short time as possible. Please note that we will not compromise the quality of the repair for speed. We pride the quality of our work and won't rush it.
We regularly receive cleaners from across Australia.
Please make contact with us explaining which make and model of cleaner you have, and the nature of your issue.
We will try to give you a general idea of the problem and quote before it is sent (Please keep in mind that actual quote may be different once unit has been inspected).
Please send dock, charger and any parts requested by us.
You are welcome to either send it via courier or via Australia post. You can send it in a box. Please include on a piece of paper your contact details (Name, mobile, email and return address) and description of problem.
Address to send to is:
112 Herald Street Cheltenham VIC 3192
We will discuss with you on an individual basis the best way to send without worrying about damage.
For all repairs undertaken by our team, the warranty terms are as followed:
6 months on labour
12 months on parts and batteries
If agreed upon prior, T2 or second hand parts carry a warranty term of between 3-6 months
Yes we do offer trade-ins.
Occasionally we do offer refurbished units, which include a complete service, new parts and a limited warranty. Please contact us to discuss or have a look at what is on offer in our shop.
Payment can be made either by the following methods:Credit cards (all major cards accepted, 2% surcharge applies), Paypal or Bank transfer
Please don’t stress, we are here to help you solve your problems. Feel free to contact us about any of your cleaner issues, no matter how big or small they may be. Please email email@example.com for further assistance.