- Neato's ultimate allergy-busting True HEPA Filter for Neato D10, D9, D8, D7, D6, D4 intelligent robot vacuums.
- Uses H13 HEPA material with mesh to capture up to 99.97% of allergens and fine dust particles as small as 0.3 microns that make us sneeze and itch.
- Best for those concerned with minimizing dust and dander that settle deep into carpet fibers.
- Replace filters easily with our new latch design and easily clean the mesh material to make it last longer. For best results, clean your Neato Original filters on a regular basis and replace them every 1-2 months, depending on your home environment and vacuum frequency.
- Filters should be fully dry before reinstalling into your Neato robot vacuum.
- Say goodbye to dust mites, pollen, and pet dander, and keep your air fresher and cleaner.
- Four (4) filters included.
We ship same/next day wherever possible.
If there are any problems one of our customer service agents will contact you immediately.
Purchases inside Australia under $99.00 incur a flat $9.95 postage cost.
Free shipping for all orders over $99.00.
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from us. To assist you, we have set out below some key points that you should know:
Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Change of Mind Returns:
Please choose carefully as refunds are not provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the goods cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.
Returns in General:
In general, you may need to return a product that is purchased from us for any number of reasons. We understand and in order to obtain any remedy from us, You must provide us with proof of purchase which may include a receipt or invoice we issued, or bank/credit card statement where the amount shown directly corresponds with the purchase price of the product. If we cannot be satisfied that you purchased the product from us, then we may not accept your product for return.
Any request for a product return or refund must be made within 14 days of receiving your order and be submitted via email to email@example.com. Please include your repair/invoice/sale number, product description and information for return. We will get in touch to discuss your refund request.
Refunds are done only to the payment method used to purchase the original item.
You are responsible for the costs of returning goods to us (except in the case of goods sent out incorrectly). Return postage of products is not refundable unless the product is deemed faulty. Any goods returned are Your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please ensure You package Your return appropriately to prevent any damage to the items or boxes. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us damaged, lost in transit or returned in error.
In the event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable, non-original or non-resellable condition, we may refuse your return request and have to send the product back to you at your expense and/or charge a restocking fee of up to 30%. Depending on the carrier You use, please send us an email with tracking information so we can keep an eye on it from our end.
When returning goods to us, please ensure it is in the original packaging along with a copy of Your order/invoice/receipt, name, address, phone number, email address, and a short description detailing the reason for your return, and send it to the following address:
Robot Specialist Returns
PO BOX 17
Carnegie, VIC, 3163