iRobot Roomba & Neato Robot Vacuum & Xiaomi Roborock & Samsung Powerbot Service and Repairs
Some signs that your robot vacuum cleaner could benefit from a thorough service include one or more of the following:
– Not picking up like it previously has
– Running for limited periods of time
– Beeping continuously
– Error codes coming up
– Not charging, turning on or returning to dock
– Making loud, clunky noises or running in circles
We offer service & repairs on all major robot vacuum cleaners including irobot Roomba & Neato Robot Vacuum & Xiaomi Roborock & Samsung Powerbot
What we do:
Robot vacuum cleaner service involves the following:
– Disassembly of cleaner
– Rebuilding of cleaning head module
– Cleaning, re-lubrication and testing of gearboxes and brushdrives
– Cleaning of left, right and front wheels
– Cleaning of sensors throughout the cleaner
– Cleaning of brushes
– Cleaning of front bumper and drop sensors
– Complete rebuild and clean of dust bin
– Running battery through charge cycles to improve run time
– Extensive testing on hard and soft floor coverings to ensure functionality
– Repair/replacement of parts*
*Please note any additional parts or repairs will incur an extra cost. This will be discussed and explained prior to commencement of service and will require a written go-ahead.
For your peace of mind, a FREE QUOTE is provided prior to the commencement of any additional works provided.
Please package up your robot, dock and charger securely and send it to us with a note explaining nature of issue as well as personal information to contact you back (Name, email, mobile, return postal address) to:
Robot Specialist Australia
PO BOX 17
Carnegie VIC 3163
All postage is covered by the customer.
If your product is in stock it will be shipped same/next day where possible.
If there are any problems one of our customer service agents will contact you immediately.
Purchases inside Australia under $99.00 incur a flat $8.95 postage cost.
Free shipping for all orders over $99.00.