- Vacuum and mop Simultaneously. Clean more deeply with less effort.
- *For use with Roborock Soft Floor Brush only.
- Clean Deeper and Separate Dry and Wet. Remove stubborn marks and ultra-fine dust that vacuuming alone may miss. With separate mopping and vacuuming parts, the vacuum brush head stays dry.
- Dynamic Flow Adjustment. Waterflow automatically adjusts based on the moisture level of the cloth. 550 ml water tank with three water flow levels. 1. High. For matte tiles or severe stains. 2. Standard. For glossy tiles, marble, and wood. 3. None. For drying the floor of small water spills or when pausing mopping.
- Easy to Install and Edge-to-Edge Cleaning. Simply snap onto the back of the Floor Brush and start mopping. Narrow edges mean you can mop right into the corners of walls.
- Integrated Cleaning Scraper and Easily Removed Cloth. Scrape away dirt under a tap with the scraper so you can wash the mop cloth less often. Held on with hook and loop fasteners, the reusable mop cloth is easily removed for washing.
We ship same/next day wherever possible.
If there are any problems one of our customer service agents will contact you immediately.
Purchases inside Australia under $99.00 incur a flat $9.95 postage cost.
Free shipping for all orders over $99.00.
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from us. To assist you, we have set out below some key points that you should know:
Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Change of Mind Returns:
Please choose carefully as refunds are not provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the goods cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.
Returns in General:
In general, you may need to return a product that is purchased from us for any number of reasons. We understand and in order to obtain any remedy from us, You must provide us with proof of purchase which may include a receipt or invoice we issued, or bank/credit card statement where the amount shown directly corresponds with the purchase price of the product. If we cannot be satisfied that you purchased the product from us, then we may not accept your product for return.
Any request for a product return or refund must be made within 14 days of receiving your order and be submitted via email to email@example.com. Please include your repair/invoice/sale number, product description and information for return. We will get in touch to discuss your refund request.
Refunds are done only to the payment method used to purchase the original item.
You are responsible for the costs of returning goods to us (except in the case of goods sent out incorrectly). Return postage of products is not refundable unless the product is deemed faulty. Any goods returned are Your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please ensure You package Your return appropriately to prevent any damage to the items or boxes. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us damaged, lost in transit or returned in error.
In the event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable, non-original or non-resellable condition, we may refuse your return request and have to send the product back to you at your expense and/or charge a restocking fee of up to 30%. Depending on the carrier You use, please send us an email with tracking information so we can keep an eye on it from our end.
When returning goods to us, please ensure it is in the original packaging along with a copy of Your order/invoice/receipt, name, address, phone number, email address, and a short description detailing the reason for your return, and send it to the following address:
Robot Specialist Returns
PO BOX 17
Carnegie, VIC, 3163